In this article, we will talk specifically about two of the best CrossFit shoes currently on the market: the Reebok CrossFit Nano and the Nike Metcon.
What is special about Reebok CrossFit Nano 8 Flexweave?
The CrossFit Nano is a series of flexible CrossFit shoes and reinforcements in key areas like the toe, which is indispensable when we face WODs exercises wall as the handstand push-ups.
As for the sole, it incorporates caramel rubber with flexible grooves in the forefoot, which increases grip and flexibility, especially in more metabolic WODs where agility is key.
Otherwise, it incorporates improvements and details for greater performance and durability:
- Upper part with Flexweave technology composed of fibers that create an 8-shaped structure which increases durability and flexibility.
- Booty heel that increases heel support.
- Low cut design for greater agility and reduced reaction time.
- The midsole of CMEVA, a type of vinyl that offers great cushioning.
- Toe Section technology on the toe for greater durability.
What stands out of the Nike Metcon DSX Flyknit 3?
The Nike Metcon is also part of the high society as far as CrossFit shoes are concerned.
The Metcon DSX Flyknit 3 offers the breathability and flexibility of the Flyknit fabric at the top with an ankle area designed for comfort. Your midsole works together with the firm plastic of the heel to provide durability and stability at high-intensity intervals.
It also has the following specifications:
- Synthetic coatings in areas of high wear such as the toe and side to improve durability.
- Flexible grooves molded in the forefoot to allow natural foot movement.
- Flywire technology that integrates with the laces in the midfoot to offer a dynamic fit that keeps the foot firm without restricting its natural movement.
Currently, on the official Nike website, there are offers in some sizes and colors for both men and women.