And, at least for those of us who live in Galicia, there is no one who gets into the cold water if they were not waiting for you 30 degrees. Article by https://wildatheartrescue.org/.
Therefore, many of us take advantage of these months to do sports and water activities. The manufacturers of activity wristbands and smartwatches know this and are increasingly developing more submersible wearables so that we can control our activity also underwater. We tell you what are the submersible models that have appeared this 2019.
Submersible activity wristbands
- Xiaomi Mi SmartBand 4: for a few days, we have already sold the new Xiaomi quantifier bracelet, which is now updating the best-selling Mi Band 3. Maintaining a still very competitive price, the Mi SmartBand 4 offers us a color AMOLED screen, an improved battery, larger screen and the possibility of submerging it up to 50 meters. In addition, it offers the possibility of quantifying our swimming training and offering us a lot of information about it.
- Fitbit Inspire and Fitbit Inspire HR: During the last year Fitbit has launched up to four different wearables. Two of them are the Fitbit Inspire and Fitbit Inspire HR activity wristbands. One of the biggest differences between these two models is that the HR version has a heart rate monitor. What they do have in common is that both are submersible at 50 meters and allows us to monitor our activity by swimming.
- Fitbit Ace 2: Fitbit has surprised this 2019 with an exclusive launch for the smallest of the house. The Fitbit Ace 2 is designed and designed for children, so it is more resistant, more colorful and includes parental control. What it does have in common with the rest of Fitbit bracelets is the possibility of submerging it up to 50 meters.
- Huawei Band 3 Pro: the Huawei Band 3 Pro bracelet came into our lives at the end of last year, is the last launch of Huawei, and it was during 2019 when we could really enjoy it. This bracelet not only allows us to submerge up to 50 meters but is designed with swimming in mind. Thus, it offers us feedback to improve our stroke, indicates the number of laps we have taken and offers information to improve our exercises.
- Samsung Galaxy Fit and Galaxy Fit E: Samsung has also surprised this year with the launch of two bracelets: the Galaxy Fit and Galaxy Fit E. Both bracelets are very similar, but the first one has a higher quality screen, contains gyroscope, a memory Higher internal RAM and more battery capacity. What they do share is the possibility of submerging them up to 50 meters.
- Honor Band 4: at the end of last year Honor launched its Honor Band 4 quantifying bracelet that has accompanied us everything that has happened in 2019. In addition to its AMOLED screen and its sleep control, the Honor Band 4 stands out for its ability to recognize different types of stroke when swimming. To do this, of course, the bracelet is submersible up to 50 meters. Of course, these days we are waiting for the launch of the Honor Band 5 that seems to be designed with swimmers in mind, with an incorporated IMU sensor.
- Garmin Vivosmart 4: Garmin is one of the wearable specialists and with the launch of Garmin Vivosmart 4 at the end of 2018 he did not disappoint. One of the great assets of this bracelet is its pulse oximeter that allows you to measure oxygen saturation levels or your stress monitor. Of course, this bracelet allows us to swim with her.
- Fibit Versa Lite: The Fibit Versa Lite has arrived this year to offer a more affordable option of the Fitbit Versa, suitable for more pockets. This has meant cutting out some Versa function such as music playback, plant counting, contactless payment and long monitoring in the pool. Despite having this detail missing, it can be submerged at 50 meters (we must remember to let it dry later) without any problem.
- Garmin Forerunner: Garmin has arrived in 2019 with the launch of not one, but up to three smartwatches: Garmin Forerunner 45, 245 and 945. These three options, of low, medium and high range, allow access to these smartwatches depending on our needs and pockets. What they all have in common is the water-resistance of 5 ATM. In addition, the Forerunner 945 records open water swimming training.
- Polar Ignite: the Polar Ignite smartwatch is the latest launch of the sports equipment giant. This watch offers us the possibility of having a personal trainer on the wrist, the measurement of maximum oxygen consumption, in addition to a very good analysis of sleep and our daily activity. With the possibility of submerging it up to 30 meters, the Polar Ignite records swimming in both the pool and open water.